For over 45 years, Arizona Automotive Institute’s (AAI) programs have helped students learn new skills and pursue new careers.
Quality education is important and AAI is proud to be an accredited career institute that provides quality training programs for careers like combination welding, HVAC repair, diesel engine repair, and more. , Accreditation means that our institute has met a number of standards set by an external organization. AAI is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
Arizona Automotive Institute
6829 N. 46th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85301
(Branch of Platt College Tulsa, OK Campus)
AAI’s State Approvals & Licenses
AAI maintains licensure to offer postsecondary vocational programs.
Arizona State Board For Postsecondary Education
AAI is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Postsecondary Education to offer postsecondary vocational programs.
Veterans Training and Vocational Rehabilitation
AAI has selected programs approved for Veterans training under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code.
AAI is approved for training services for the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.
In addition to accreditation, AAI maintains a number of memberships with local and national organizations related to our training programs.
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- American Welding Society Educational Association (AWS)
- Automobile Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automotive Service Association (ASA)
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)