Accreditations, Approvals and Affiliations
Quality education is important. AAI is proud to be an accredited career college, giving you confidence in our career training programs and the services we offer.
AAI is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Blvd., Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
- 6829 N. 46th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85301
(Branch of Platt College Tulsa, OK Campus)
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board for Postsecondary Education
- Approved by the U.S. Department of Education
- Approved for the training of veterans and eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United States Code
- Approved training services for the State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- American Welding Society Educational Association (AWS)
- Arizona Private School Association (APPSA)
- Automobile Transmission Rebuilders Association (ATRA)
- Automotive Service Association (ASA)
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
If you’re looking for an accredited technical school in Arizona, contact us today.